Terms and Conditions
1. "Client," "Customer," "You," and "Your" refers to you/customer/website visitor/the person who is logging on to this website and creating an account with Nydhi.co.in
2. "Nydhi India," "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Our," "Us," and "Website" refers to our Company: Nydhi India and its website Nydhi.co.in
3. "Party" or "Parties" refers to the Client and ourselves.
4. "Services," "Products," and "Content" refers to the products, services, and information that we provide to our customers.
The Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you, personally or on behalf of an entity ("you"), and Nydhi India. You agree that by accessing the Website, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing our Website, you represent and warrant that:
(1) you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(2) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(3) you will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(4) you will not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
(5) your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any existing or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE WEBSITE, AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to change or modify these Terms. To stay informed about updates, please visit this page periodically. If you use the Website after a revision to the Terms and Conditions, you will be deemed to have accepted the said changes.
In addition, any person who chooses to access the Website may do so on their initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and defined following the laws of India. You irrevocably consent that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the sole owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights available with Nydhi India, including all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Website (collectively, the "Content"), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the "Marks").
Our Content and Marks are protected by copyright and trademark laws (and other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws) and treaties worldwide. The Content and Marks provided through our Website “AS IS” for your personal, non-commercial use or internal business purpose only.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, CONTENT, AND WEBSITE
Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, we grant you a non-exclusive, revocable license to use our Services, Content, Marks, Products, and Website for personal and non-commercial use.
No part of the Services, Content, Marks, Products, and Website may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
By sending us any question, comment, suggestion, idea, feedback, or other information about the Services, Content, Marks, Products, and Website ("Submissions"), you agree to assign all intellectual property rights to us in such Submission. You also confirm that your Submission is not illegal, harassing, hateful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, bullying, abusive, discriminatory, threatening to any person or group, sexually explicit, false, inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading.
You are solely responsible for your Submissions and expressly agree to reimburse us for any losses we may suffer because of them. You agree that we own your Submissions and are entitled to unrestricted use without acknowledging or compensating you.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the Services, Content, Marks, Products, and Website for violations of Terms and Conditions
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Submissions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and
5) otherwise, manage the Website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Services.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
The Services, Content, Marks, Products, and Website are provided as-is and as-available. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Services, Content, Marks, Products, and Website or mobile applications linked to the company.
We will assume no liability or responsibility for any:
(1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials,
(2) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the services,
(3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and any and all personal information and financial information stored therein,
(4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services,
(5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the services by any third party and
(6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage incurred due to the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website, hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be responsible for monitoring transactions between you and any third-party providers.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the Website's contents at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
However, we cannot guarantee the Website will always be available. In addition, we may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action will always be limited to the lesser amount you paid, if any, to us.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
(1) use of the Website;
(2) breach of these Terms and Conditions;
(3) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
(4) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Website with whom you connected via the Website.
Please note we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware.
To resolve a complaint or receive further information regarding using the Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.